Friday 8 May 2009

3 Peaks & a Gr8 Company!

As you all are probably aware myself and my friends are doing as much as possible to raise money for charities in Richard's name.

The next challenge is the 3 peaks - Ben Nevis, Scafell Pike and Snowdon in 24hrs! I am completing this with a number of my work colleagues. As it has not been that long since the 10K run I did not want to broadcast an email to everyone again asking for more sponsorship so thought I would put a note on here to do it in a more subtle way!

We start at 5pm on Thursday May 14th - and fingers crossed will complete by 5pm on the 15th.

So if you fancy sponsoring myself and the team taking on this challenge then logon to www.justgiving.com/mrbaldy

We dropped a note to our exec team at the company I work for (Cable&Wireless) and they have generously donated £1000. Our total to date is now over £4000 for Lymphoma Research and we also have collected money for Lymphoma Org and Make-A-Wish foundation. Our grand total is over £5000. However! It cant stop there so if you are feeling generous then please dig deep! (I promise not to twist my ankle the night before this one!!)

Thank-you
Sam
xx

No comments: