Friday 22 February 2008

Friday

So, I've finished the course of steroids (a couple of days ago, in fact) and the manic wired feeling seems to be starting to subside, although not gone yet. I've heard that people can get mood swings and a whole cacophany of symptoms from these things but so far all I've had is a dry mouth, some extra trips to the toilet, the need to feed and feeling a bit wired. Not too bad really.
My weight is still just hanging around the bottom end of 14 stone, which is somewhere I've not been for a while. I've been between 14 and a half and just over 15 for a good few years. Despite the fact that I'm eating loads, its still sat down there. Worries me a little, although the doc wasn't concerned about my weight when I went in. I guess muscle could be getting burnt, due to the 'roids which could be some of it. I don't know. I'll see how it goes.

No comments: