Sunday 25 October 2009

October

So in just 3 days it would have been Richie's birthday. Lots of things going on at the moment which make me think about everything that we went through last year. I thought at the time that there would be nothing harder to deal with/go through etc, but of course there always is and facing up to the fact that the is no longer with is a million times harder.

Fortunately I have the week off work so will be able to have a relaxing week (work is currently very stressy!). I will be gymming and shopping Monday, London Tuesday, and then heading to Devon after rehearsals Tuesday evening. We will be staying at my sisters new place in Exeter Tuesday evening and then heading on to Berryhead Wednesday morning. Am very much looking forward to sitting on the rocks in our special place and having a good old chat with the big guy! Harry has not been since our wedding so will be nice to sit there with him and talk about Daddy. As I type this I still find it incredibly hard to comprehend the fact that I will never see him again, never hear that made laugh and never have one of his bear hugs. Weird and strange all at the same time, I dont think that I will ever be able to understand or come to terms with it, but I guess its something that we just have to accept and deal with.

Anyway, the point of this blog is to say Happy Birthday to the big dude and I hope that wherever he is now he's having a few TVR's and shots to celebrate the day he started his journey with us all those years ago. xx

No comments: