Friday 12 December 2008

The Arrangements

As per my previous message, Richard's funeral is taking place next Wednesday, December 17th at 4pm.

The service is taking place at The Chilterns Cremetorium in Amersham. The website for the cremetorium is www.chilternscrematorium.co.uk there is a location map on this page for anyone who needs directions.

After the service we will be moving onto Stoke Place for the celebration of Richard's life. The website for Stoke Place (not to be confused with Stoke Park which is in close proximity to Stoke Place) - www.stokeplace.co.uk/index.shtml. It will be lovely to see everyone there after the service and all are welcome - as Rich would say the more the merrier.
Stoke Place is aproximately a 20 drive from the cremetorium, however a very easy route to follow. I will arrange for some instructions to be available for people at the cremetorium to ensure that no-one gets lost.

I would also like to once again express a massive thank-you to my family who have been a constant support at my side for the past week and all our friends who have been helping out with the arrangements/building work/paper work etc or just being the supportive ear at the end of the telephone or over a glass of wine. Without you all I would not be able to function at the moment so thank-you and I love you all so very much.

Sam

No comments: