Tuesday 15 April 2008

Pia-pia-piano

It's been a little while since I last posted and it's back to blood test time again.

This week, I've been into work, which is quite weird after being stuck at home. Good to see everyone and good to feel like a normal person again!


I've been thinking about how quickly time seems to fly by. I mean, it only seems like 5 minutes ago that I made my last post, but it is over a week. On friday is chemo number 4. I'll be half way through. Hard to believe. So, in light of how quickly time passes, it got me thinking about all the things I want or wanted to do and have never got around to. One of those is learning to play a musical instrument. Something I've intended to do since I was in my teens and "never found the time to do". So, I've started taking piano lessons. I've had 2 so far and am enjoying it. I wondered, if the teacher is only used to teaching kids, then when I get a note right, I might get a gold star and a lollipop. Sadly, not the case.


No comments: