Tuesday 7 January 2014

Fundraising Ideas Urgently Wanted!

I have no idea how many people read this blog - if any at all now as it has been so long since I kept regular posts (this is now changing, promise!).

So, as you know I am running the London Marathon in April this year. Running in memory of Richie and therefore raising as much cash as possible for Leukaemia & Lymphoma Research.  I have called on the generosity of my friends and family that I can not rely on their deep pockets (which have been extremely deep when it comes to raising cash in memory of Mr Wildman) Actually lets unbracket this and take a look at the stats - 11,561.25 raised to date across a mix of charities (Lymphoma Research Trust, Make A Wish and Leukaemia & Lymphoma Research).  A massive thank-you to all our friends and family who have supported us to get this fantastic target :)

Anyhow, I digressed, the point of this post is I need some fundraising ideas people - and it would also be nice to see that there is still a following out there for Wildo's blog, so any ideas you have - big, small, wild and/or wacky then please add a comment with your idea....... It will be very much appreciated. Alternatively if you are out of ideas, how about a small donation (or a big one!) to our fantastic cause :)

www.justgiving.com/samantha-wildmanJust Text Giving - SEAL78

No comments: