Thursday 3 September 2009

Becca's First Day @ Secondary School

So Bec's started at Newlands today, which as probably already said makes me feel old as well as a bit emotional!




So to embarrass her terribly I found a photo that Rich took of her at her first day at Primary school:-



So 7 years on and the picture is a lot different, but I will have to add that on in a bit as need to charge my camera and upload the photos. Simple tasks still seem like a pain in the butt somedays. However wanted to get this blog finished as have another to add and haven't done any blogging for what feels like ages.

Dropping Bec off that first morning though creating a bit of a wobble, especially not having Rich there to call me a big baby for getting all teary! All the other girls going into the school looked so grown-up! I realised that this was the start of teenage tantrums and the start of Mum just becoming an over-used cash machine!!

No comments: